We finally got to go on our big first family vacation this past weekend. We spent a long weekend up on the North Shore just the three of us! It was a great little weekend away....
Heading out on the drive...Nick & I are super excited...
...and so was Kendall!
We arrived late Friday night, put Peanut to bed and then went to bed ourselves. Saturday was a low key day for us - Nick woke up sick on Saturday morning - so Kendall and I explored the hotel, played with some toys & spent some time looking out at Lake Superior.
We had an awesome view outside our hotel - we could walk right out onto Lake Superior.
| (that's right - that's my thumb you see in the corner. I'll admit to not being the best photographer around!) |
Sunset on Saturday night
More vacation fun to come
No comments:
Post a Comment