Alright, so Kendall's 6 month doctors appointment. Both Kendall and I made it, now we don't have to have any more shots for awhile!
Here is Kendall's 6 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz - 60th percentile
Length: 26.26 inches - 75th percentile
Head: 17.5 inches - 92nd percentile
(compare to the 4 month stats)
Exciting things happening now that Kendall is 6 months old:
- She gets to start eating 3 meals a day - including fruits and vegetables
- She gets to start using a sippy cup if she can figure it out
- She can start eating some soft finger food
| getting a bottle after her shots |
| battle wounds |
| So happy.... |
| Another doctor's appointment - done |
I love the post shot bottle... shirt un-buttoned, no pants, one sock missing; but all is well once she has the bottle :)
ReplyDeleteDoes she get to get actual Thanksgiving food? Like mashed potatoes?
I know - she is just like her mom when it comes to food! Go figure!
ReplyDelete