Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friday Excitement

Fridays are exciting times around our house. I get peed on...or this happens: 

 Yep - that's Kendall blowing out her pants. Awesome.
(In about 15 years, she's going to love that this picture is on the internet for all to see.)

It was so bad that we had to cut her onsie so we could get it off without smearing poop all over her head. 
 Here she is sporting her cut-off shirt! She couldn't quite figure out why she could feel her tummy when her shirt was still "on!"
 

 The best part - as I was carrying her to the sink to give her a bath, I got peed on again.
 Nothing beats a Friday night in the Thorson household - anyone want to come over for dinner this weekend!?!

2 comments:

  1. How can you follow up the cutest picture ever with back poop???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I agree. Crying laughing right now!

    ReplyDelete