Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Five - Favorite Baby Items

My experience with baby products has been pretty limited - like to one baby in a four month time span. However, those who know me know I am pretty opinionated and in those 4 short months I have developed some strong feelings towards several baby items. So - here are my top five baby items:
1.  My video baby monitor. Love it. When I first heard of them, I thought it was a crazy idea. Now - I can't get enough of it. Nick refers to it as our "surveillance equipment" - but I think it is fantastic! It's my new "crackberry."

2.  My Aden and Anais swaddle blankets. They are big, breathable blankets that are perfect for swaddling. They are great - not even our little wiggle worm can work her way out of them.

3.  I have to give some credit to my sister on this one. Meg and Nate built us the book shelf that hangs on the wall and they also refinished the rocking chair that had once been my aunt's. Nick, Kendall and I spend many hours in that chair reading and rocking! Want to see some more of Megan's work? Check it out here.

4.  When Kendall was little, her head was a little too small to fit in her car seat. (We do not have this problem now!) So, we bought this head positioner. It worked great, kept her head in place and I didn't have to worry about whether her head had fallen forward. Gave me a lot of peace of mind when driving around - especially in my stick shift car!

5.  Last but not least, the breathable bumper. Kendall is all over her crib, moving and scooting around. But with this, at least I know she's not stuck with her leg through the slats and her face smashed against a regular bumper! Yikes!



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment