Remember this? Well, Sunday was a beautiful day....so we decided it was the perfect day to give the backpack a try and see how well Kendall liked it. So....Nick and I decided to head out to Lebanon Hills and give it a whirl.
We tested the fit and made any adjustments before we left the house - just in case anyone was watching once we got to the hiking trails. We wanted to be sure it looked like we knew what we were doing!
Once we got everything situated - we were off!
It's really hard work riding in the backpack....
My Turn!
The good news - Kendall seemed to really enjoy riding in the backpack and being outside! Nick and I were relieved she did so well and are now looking forward to our vacation to the North Shore!
| Thorson Family Fun! |
So cute! Now mom is really going to make us do the forced march before thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI think I have some pictures somewhere of Molly in a backpack from about 30 years ago...definate similarity.
ReplyDelete