Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another week of "firsts" and a few finalies

This past week marked me going back to work - and Kendall going to daycare. She survived - and somehow so did I. Here is a pic of Kendall and I on our first day to daycare and work. You'll notice the pic is a little blurry - as usual I was late and rushing to take a picture. I had to mark the occasion! Meanwhile, Kendall is wondering what is going on and why she is up so early!
Not only did Kendall go to daycare for the first time, she also had her first overnight trip. Kendall went up to the cabin with Grandma & Grandpa Thorson while Nick and I attended a wedding. Here is a picture of Nick and I enjoying our responsibility free evening with my family!
Kendall enjoyed her first helicopter ride courtesy of Grandpa Jim....
....and her first trip to the Carlos Creek Winery in Alexandria.....
....where she discovered her first wine cork!
Kendall also wore her first pair of shades!
And now for the finalies....Kendall took her last ride of the season aboard the Angermeyr pontoon.

getting ready to go....seriously how cute are the striped pants!?!?
and really enjoying the ride!And her last weekend of the summer up at the Thorson Cabin. Kendall hung out with Grandma Thorson while Mom helped take in the docks!

No comments:

Post a Comment