Saturday, April 9, 2011

Who needs a security blanket?

Remember this picture from a couple of weeks ago?

So we have established that Kendall loves her some nuks... or multiple nuks as the case may be. She is going to be sooo sad when we take them away. 

Anyway, this week I was coaching at my first outdoor track meet this week and so missed getting to put Kendall to bed. When I got home I went up to check on her and say a silent hi. When I peeked over the edge of her crib, this is what I saw: 
I know the picture is a little grainy and dark - but I didn't want to wake her up with the flash. But here she is again with a nuk in each hand and one in her mouth. 

Who needs a blanket when you have a nuk (or three?!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha - She just wants to be like me! Just wait until she can fit them all in her mouth. Besides - since she is your daughter, if she had a blanket, she would just eat it!

    ReplyDelete