Sunday, February 13, 2011

Looking for something to buy?

So, my sister finally did it....she started her own Esty shop....

So far she is selling these super cute pillows....I have seen them in real life and they are awesome. I keep thinking I'll get a "favorite sister" discount and score a pillow....but so far nothing like that has come my way....
  

In all fairness though, Megan has pretty much decorated Kendall's nursery for her:

The chair - which made an appearance in my favorite baby things - was given to me by my aunt and then refinished and made pretty by Meg. The book shelf was custom made my Nate & Meg for one of Kendall's baby showers.

 The dots on the wall were purchased by me.....but arranged by Meg. She also made the "K" you can see on the right hand side of the picture to match Kendall's room.

For my birthday, Meg took two of Kendall's six month pictures by mst photography and created silhouettes of Kendall and the family.

        
 
I take it back, I guess I get a pretty big "favorite sister" discount! Thanks Meg!

Meg showed me some of her new work last night that will soon be added to her Esty shop...watch for it. It's pretty cute!

1 comment: