1. A sled. We certainly have plenty of snow to use it!
2. A penguin punching bag - and it looks just like Kendall...same rosy red cheeks! I was super excited about it - clearly it was from me - but Kendall is a little unsure of it sometimes!
3. A trampoline! Need I say more??
4. A giant box that held some of Dad's ice fishing gear??
5. My super cool tent from Creative Kids Stuff...ok, it's called a Discovery Dome, but it is awesome!
6. A Beauty and the Beast tea set. This is the only picture we have of her using it, and she's really only holding the plate the fake food goes on, and you can only see it if you look closely.....but we included it because (a) it's a really cute picture and (b) because she actually really does love to play with this tea set. I'll work on some more pictures.
7. All her new clothes! Alright, that might be my favorite because they are adorable and because it means less I have to buy. Here she is next to her pile of new clothes...washed and ready to be put away!
8. A new bath toy! Just when you thought you might not see any pics of Kendall in the bath tub...
9. A toy so cool she got it from two people! I am not sure what it's called....but she likes it and it makes a lot of noise!
10. Dad's gift to Kendall....how could she not love it!

Wow! Those are all great gifts. It is so fun seeing her reactions and playing with some of them. Great pictures. We have the penguin too. I love the trampoline - that is an awesome one. And can't wait to see those outfits on her. Merry Christmas to Kendall, she made out BIG!
ReplyDeleteI love her face when she is playing with the tea set... to cute!
ReplyDelete