So I am sure you have seen tons of pictures of the Minnesota December Blizzard - but I wanted to add ours to the mix. Nick estimated that we got 18 inches of snow at our house.
Stuck inside - we had to find plenty to amuse ourselves with. We played a little with our toys, bounced in the johnny jump up, rolled over, took a lot of naps!
Snow pics:
| Snow on the table on our deck |
| Underneath all that is our grill..... |
| another view of the deck |
Of course our snow blower would break down on Saturday evening...so here is Nick out shoveling on Sunday morning.
Kendall in front of the drift at our house.....
......and on top of the drift....
.....and in front of the snow drift at Grandma & Grandpa Thorson's house.

I love the snow suit! So cute.
ReplyDelete