Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010

2010 was a big year in the Thorson household. It's the year we went from this:
to this:
It was also the year:
  • we celebrated our third anniversary
  • I turned 29
  • I got tenured at work
  • We learned what it really means to be exhausted
  • Nick started building custom homes again
  • we ripped up our landscaping (here's hoping that 2011 is the year we plant something in it's place)
  • Nick turned 31!
  • we took our first family vacation to the North Shore
  • my Grandma passed away
  • I got my very first brand new car
  • Nick and I finally made it to the new Gopher's Stadium
  • And Target Field to watch the Twins play
  • Spent lots of time with Family & Friends...
  • My sister started her own company to show off her talents...(and I benefited from all stuff she made for me (mostly Kendall))
  • Traveled back and forth to Paynesville and Alexandria 
  • Nick celebrated his first fathers day....as a Dad!
 
  • Nick got a new truck so that Kendall could ride with us
  • we learned that we are going to get 2 more nieces/nephews AT THE SAME TIME. Congrats Wesley's. 


I am sure there is many more that I am having trouble remembering at the moment. (Which is another thing I owe to 2010 - the loss of my memory.

Goodbye 2010 - Best of luck in 2011!





No comments:

Post a Comment