Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friends

Kendall hung out with her friends Willa & Trenton yesterday - mostly so that I could walk with Kim & Melissa.

Willa and Kendall are already becoming good friends - they like to hold hands!
Willa is trying to teach Kendall how to roll over! She's got the leg kick, but that's about it.
Trenton was there too...but he wasn't too interested in sitting still for a picture!


Kim & Willa came over when Kendall was first born and was responsible for getting Kendall and I out of the house in the beginning. Here is Kendall and Willa - Willa is 4 months old and Kendall is 3 1/2 weeks old.
Now - here we are several months later....Willa is 6 months old and Kendall is 2 1/2 months old!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Trenton is thinking 'Which one of these girls will be my first girlfriend?!'

    Kendall and Willa are so cute together! I love the holding hands

    ReplyDelete